Simple Ways To Tell If you’re Pregnant
Pregnancy is a time of change for many women. From changing clothes to adjusting to a new environment, pregnant women go through a lot. But sometimes, they don’t know what to expect. That’s why it’s important to be aware of the hidden pregnancy signs that might not be visible to other people. Here are a few hidden pegnancy signs that you might be expecting a baby and, as a result, could be facing some challenges. Here are some tips on how to spot hidden pregnancy signs :
What is a cryptic pregnancy?
Having a cryptic pregnancy means that a woman is carrying a baby and yet not feeling pregnant at all. A cryptic pregnancy is a pregnancy when a woman has missed a period or given birth but does not know she’s pregnant. Gestation is the period of pregnancy during which the fertilized ovum (the egg) implants in the uterine wall. The gestation period is 42-48 days for an average pregnancy but can be extended, and the timing of the most critical dates can vary. Women who experience cryptic pregnancies typically have an ovulation pattern that differs from the norm.
The Top 5 Hidden Pregnancy Signs You’re Most Likely To Experience.
Let’s talk about some of the signs of a hidden pregnancy. Here are the five most common hidden pregnancy signs:
- Pregnancy Sign 1 : You’re Eating Out Less- Pregnancy has a way of making you lose your appetite. Not only will you not be able to eat as much food, but you might also need to opt for something less than healthy. Pregnant women often end up eating a lot of fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins to feel good and stay healthy. This doesn’t mean that you should eat junk food. Just watch out for overly processed foods.
- Pregnancy Sign 2: Your Sexual Activity Has Decreased – This is because the libido usually decreases during pregnancy. What’s even worse is that your sex drive may get completely gone. The doctor is probably trying to find out if you’re still planning to have kids or not.
- Pregnancy Sign 3: You’re Sleeping More than usual – Pregnancy sleep is typically affected by an increase in hormone levels. This can cause some women to experience sleepless nights. However, for some women, it may also cause one to feel tired, or fall asleep during the day, or become agitated, agitated, or irritable. You may experience some difficulty falling asleep, and you may find yourself lying in bed for hours, unable to sleep. If this happens to you, try sleeping earlier or for shorter periods, and aim for a balanced number of hours.
- Pregnancy Sign 4: You have an excessive and consistent desire to visit the bathroom. You often pee throughout the night or the day. The usual pattern of urination is between 4-6 times per day, but you can’t stay away from the bathroom for a long period of time.
- Pregnancy Sign 5: Emotional Changes- When you’re pregnant, you’re experiencing all sorts of emotions. You might feel excited, scared, frustrated, emotional, confused, or any other feeling when there is no reason to feel that way.
What can cause a cryptic pregnancy?
Cryptic pregnancy can be caused by:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Chronic mental illness
- Age factor
- Irregular period
- Birth control pills
The Complications of cryptic pregnancy :
In cryptic pregnancy, one of the possible symptoms can be a headache, shortness of breath, and other similar symptoms. The headache, shortness of breath, and other signs could be hidden pregnancy signs that the pregnant woman has a condition called cryptic eclampsia. In this condition, the blood pressure of the woman can drop suddenly. The cause is often not known, but it could be because of the new blood volume in the pregnant woman. Complications of cryptic pregnancy are serious and can be fatal for both the mother and the baby.
How Long Can A Cryptic Pregnancy Last?
Women typically have their first pregnancy in their late 20s. So, you might be wondering: How long does a cryptic pregnancy last? Women may be confused about their reproductive cycles at this stage. So, when they do get pregnant, they are not always sure if they’re pregnant or not. If the egg has been fertilized, the pregnancy becomes apparent to them. If it hasn’t, they might not know what’s going on. As the pregnancy progresses, the symptomless intervals can last several months. In some cases, cryptic pregnancy can last till delivery.
Can Pregnancy Tests Be Negative When You Have A Cryptic pregnancy?
Some methods of pregnancy tests that are sold over the counter (OTC) or at your local pharmacy may be able to detect the presence of the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) before you begin to show. However, these tests can also produce false-negative results. This false-negative result can happen because of the way the hCG hormone is produced. A small amount of hCG is released by the lining of the uterus shortly after conception. It is released before a woman realizes that she is pregnant and thus is not picked up by the test. Other factors can contribute to the false-negative result as well. A negative result does not always mean you are not pregnant
What can women do, if they do not know they are 9 months pregnant?
If you are not sure whether you are pregnant or not, the first thing you should do is do a pregnancy test. Other indications can be feeling bloated, especially in your lower belly, a big dark circle under your eyes and a drastic change in your body shape or size. For a complete pregnancy test kit, look for one that has two to five pregnancy tests for your very own convenience. The most important thing is to consult with a doctor as soon as possible.
We hope this blog post was helpful to you. If you want more helpful tips check out other posts from our blog.